Thursday, June 6, 2019 — 7:00 PM
- Plan to attend the Annual Meeting to vote on Officers and the Board for the next fiscal year.
- A Platform Training Workshop will be held on June 6, 5:30-7:00, prior to the Annual Meeting. Come learn how to use platforms for training and stay for the meeting.
The Greater Kansas City Dog Training Club Board of Directors meet the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:45 PM.
Training Classes for Session Four will start the week of June 10-12, 2019. The class calendar is posted and online registration is open!
- AKC has published updates to Scent Work that will be effective Oct 1, 2019. The updated Regulations are on the AKC website and a 3-page summary of the changes is also online.
- May 2019 Paw Prints
- AKC has approved amendments to the Obedience Regulations for the Obedience Trial Championship and has approved five changes to the Tracking Regulations.
- In memory of Paul Hansen.
- Watch current and past AKC events on AKC.TV, available on on your mobile device or computers at www.akc.tv and on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku.
- The updated Obedience Regulations inserts are available. Effective Jan 1, 2019, the new Stand Stay – Get Your Leash exercise in Open and Graduate Novice is in the green insert.
- AKC TV visits Kansas City
- The Events Calendar
- AKC has changed the definition of immediate family in the Regulations for Obedience, Rally, Tracking, and Agility.
- Watch the AKC Scent Work video and read about the sport of Scent Work.
- Canine Influenza info