COVID-19 Advisory: GKCDTC is following the Jackson County Safer at Home Recovery Plan. This includes face masks, social distancing, and limited gatherings. GKCDTC is committed to taking the necessary precautions to provide a safe environment.
TRAINING CLASSES in Session 4 of 2021 are open for enrollment.
Face coverings are required for everyone’s safety.
Please see AKC’s Press Center information:
AKC has published Suggested Best Practices for dog sports. See the Press Center, COVID-19 Updates page.
THE NEXT CLUB MEETING:
Thursday, June 3 at 7:00 PM. This is the Annual Meeting at which we vote for Officers and Board of Directors.
Dues must be paid no later than COB May 31 to vote at the Annual Meeting.
The Greater Kansas City Dog Training Club Board of Directors meet the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM.
Beginning June 1, the building will be cleaned on the first and third Monday of the month. Ring rental is not available while the building is being cleaned.
- Visit the latest Paw Prints newsletter
- AKC Obedience & Rally Judges, 10/28/2019 clarification.
- AKC Government Relations Dept — U.S. Dept of Transportation Clarifies the Use of Emotional Support Animals on Flights
- In memory of Paul Hansen.
- Watch current and past AKC events on AKC.TV, available on on your mobile device or computers at www.akc.tv and on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku.
- The Events Calendar
- Canine Influenza info