- To receive a full refund, the request must be made at least one week prior to the start of class.
For example, if the class starts on Wednesday, the request must be made no later than the Tuesday that falls 8 days before the date the class begins.
- The Training Secretary will contact the student and ask if they want a refund or a class credit. The request for a refund must be received no later than 15 days after the date the Training Secretary contacts the student. When the student chooses a class credit, it will be posted to DogBizPro, the online class enrollment system currently in use.
- Once a class credit has been issued, the student cannot later change their mind and ask for a refund.
- Requests for a refund due to unforeseen circumstances will be decided on a case-by-case basis. This includes when weather delays cause a class to start later than originally scheduled.
- When a request for refund is made less than one week before the start of the class, the Training Secretary will issue a class credit. The class credit will be posted to DogBizPro.
- The class credit is good for one year.
- The issuing of a class credit is final.
- After the first week of class, a partial prorated refund may be given. The Training Directors will decide the issue on a case-by-case basis.
- Exceptions require the recommendation of the Training Directors with final approval by the Board.
PayPal Refund Policy
PayPal only allows a refund to be issued within 180 days of the original payment date. PayPal Refunds
This procedure is effective as of February 1, 2024, as voted on by the membership of the Greater Kansas City Dog Training Club.