All Classes are 6 weeks in length
$120 for non-members; $80 for members
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS – YOUR OPTIONS ARE
- Register online and pay with PayPal
- Complete a paper application and pay by check or money order. NOTE: Your registration will not be processed until payment is received.
Everyone should register online
- Paying by PayPal? Register online
- Paying by check? Complete a paper application and send it to the training building. Your application will not be processed until payment is received.
- Instructor comp classes: Register online
- Advantages of online registration
- You receive immediate confirmation that your dog is registered in the class you want. If you mail a paper application, the class may be filled before the application is processed.
- You will complete your own Client Profile information, including email and phone number; this eliminates transcription errors. In the event a class must be canceled for inclement weather, we need current, correct info to be able to get a message to you.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Payment by PayPal is accepted for online registration.
Payment is expected at the time of registration. Registering for class without payment does not guarantee a spot. Those who have paid will be given priority if the class fills.
REGISTER ONLINE AND PAY WITH PAYPAL:
Click the Sign-up button for the class you wish to take.
- Are you a new Client? Click “New Client? Create your account.” Enter your email address to create your login account and add your dog’s information. You must agree to the Class Waiver screen by clicking “I Agree” and “Agree & Proceed” to continue the registration process.
- Are you a returning Client? If you enrolled in an earlier session, 2019 or later , your information should be in the registration system.
- You will need to create a password. Passwords must have a minimum of 6 characters; this is the only requirement for passwords. Click “Forgot or don’t have a password?” Follow the instructions to reset your password. If you have problems, please contact email@example.com
- Please review your profile and your dog’s information for accuracy. You must agree to the Class Waiver screen by clicking “I Agree” and “Agree & Proceed” to continue the registration process.
COMPLETE A PAPER APPLICATION AND PAY BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.
Everyone is encouraged to register online to ensure a place in the class you want prior to completing the application: Class Application Please complete the front and the back. If you enroll online and plan to pay by check you must click the “Pay with PayPal” button. This puts your enrollment in Pending status and does not guarantee a spot in the class.
YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT CONSIDERED CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR CHECK OR MONEY ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Make the check or money order payable to GKCDTC.
There is a $35 charge on returned checks.
Mail the completed application to the club building – 9911 E 63 St, Raytown MO 64133.
Applications must arrive no later than 2 days before the class start date.
PRICING – Effective January 1, 2020
The cost of a 6 week class session is $120 for nonmembers and $80 for members.
- Beginner class student graduates receive a voucher for a $10 discount toward the Advanced Beginner class. For online registration, enter Promo Code AdvB in your shopping cart at checkout.
- Adoption of a shelter dog. You may be eligible for a discount toward your first class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out.
- Club members using online registration –
The club member discount will be attached to your online profile. During registration and check out, the first screen will show the class(es) selected. Click “Proceed with Registration.” You must agree to the Class Waiver screen by clicking “I Agree” and “Agree & Proceed” to complete the registration process. If the discount does not automatically show up, do not click “Complete Registration ” Please contact email@example.com to have the discount code applied to your profile so you can complete registration.
- Instructor Comp Classes – The Member discount will be attached to your online profile. You must agree to the Class Waiver screen by clicking “I Agree”.
The Instructor Promo code is no longer operational.
- After you have taught a class, a credit for that class will be loaded to your Client Account. Instructor Comp credits are valid for one year.
- To take two classes, one as an Instructor Comp credit and one as paid for, each enrollment must be processed to completion separately. Please see the instructions for How to Use an Instructor Comp Class Credit and Take an Additional Class that is Paid For.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems or questions.
Need to make a change?
If you have registered for a class and need to change to a different class or if you need to cancel your registration, send an email to email@example.com explaining what is needed.
Need to change or update your personal information? Log into your client account, click on the My Info tab, make any changes, and click Save. The Edit icon is a crossed screwdriver and wrench. Need to change or update your dog’s info? Please see the instructions, Log into client account to make changes. Click the Add a Dog link to add a new dog.
A refund will be processed if a student must drop a class prior to the start of the class session. There are no refunds after orientation or the first week of classes. Students who are unable to complete the class may be eligible for a voucher (good for one year) for a future class. Any exceptions require approval of the Training Committee.
Yes, we offer a wait list. If the class you want is full and you want to join the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including the name of the class, day, and time.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS:
Questions about which class to take?
By email – email@example.com
By phone – call 816-228-7214 and leave a message with your name and phone number. A reply will be sent in 3-5 business days.
Questions about online enrollment?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org A reply will be sent in 3-5 business days.
Class size is limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Classes fill quickly. Enroll online to be sure your spot is reserved.